if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, April 20, 2009

Britain's Got Talent: I kissed Susan Boyle: neighbour

Does it matter if she has been kissed before or not? I feel that what we like is her voice, so it doesn't really matter whether has she got a boyfriend before or not. 

SUSAN Boyle claims that she has never been kissed. But a neighbour of this 47-year-old singing sensation says that may be off the mark.

Mr Brian Smith said he kissed her to comfort her as she struggled to come to terms with the loss of her mother, 91, who died three years ago.

Mr Smith, 51, who has known her for 30 years, told the Daily Mirror: 'I've given her many a peck on the cheek to say 'Don't worry, everything's going to be all right.

'She comes to me when she needs help or a shoulder to cry on. She's been through difficult and very low times in the past few years.

'She's a lovely lady, really kind and generous.'

Since her first appearance on the talent show, Britain's Got Talent, which drew a standing ovation, about 20 million people have watched clips of her performance on the Internet.

She may get another chance to enjoy a smooch - with Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan.

Morgan, 44, told The Sun: 'I'm a chivalrous kind of guy. I read that I had become the object of Susan's desires and that she would like nothing more than to break her kissing duck with me.

'So I've decided to extend an invitation to take her out for a meal. A romantic restaurant with roses, fine wine and glamorous waiters. So Susan, I'm available.'

Boyle may be an Internet phenomenon, but she does not even have access to the Internet.

She said: 'It's all new to me, this Internet business. I'd never heard of YouTube.

'I suppose I'll have to get it to keep up. I'm not sure how it all works but it seems to get my singing out to millions. Now I keep getting offers to go on TV and radio shows all over the world. I never thought it would happen.'

Labels:

i know that i loved you ...
and i Always do~

    ` V i s i t o r s c o u n t

` P r o f i l e

    Yeo Wee Meng
    20 Years Old
    21-o2-1989
    Happily attached to Vivien Ho
    Specialise in IT field
    Serving NS

` t a l k s

` m e m o r i e s